Detonation: Rhythmic Alien Jailbreak 1.0.3 APK
- Version: 1.0.3
- File size: 23.86MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: itch.io.weirdwalk.detonation
- Developer: Weird Walk
- Updated: August 01, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 5.00 stars – based on 1 reviews
Here, we provide the Detonation: Rhythmic Alien Jailbreak 1.0.3 APK file for Android 4.0 and above. The Detonation: Rhythmic Alien Jailbreak game is listed in the Action category on the app store. This is the latest and greatest version of Detonation: Rhythmic Alien Jailbreak (itch.io.weirdwalk.detonation). It's easy to download and install on your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser and click 'install' to install it. Don't forget to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. We provide direct download links with high download speed. Please note that we only share the original, free, and pure APK installer for Detonation: Rhythmic Alien Jailbreak 1.0.3 APK without any modifications.
All apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any APK download violates your copyright, please contact us. Detonation: Rhythmic Alien Jailbreak is the property and trademark of the developer Weird Walk. You can visit the Weird Walk website to learn more about the company/developer who developed this game.
All versions of this game APK are available with us: 1.0.3. You can also download the Detonation: Rhythmic Alien Jailbreak APK and run it using popular Android emulators
Bust your crew out of intergalactic max-security prison using your rhythm and reflexes, and make a challenging trek across a hostile alien star ship in Detonation!
* Challenging mashup of old-school timing-based action with rhythm and puzzles
* Unique pixel-art graphics with retro CGA colour scheme
* All in-game action synchronized to a bangin' Sci-Fi chiptune soundtrack
* Packed with hidden collectable Star Crates (collect them all to see the True Ending)
* Achievements for progression, secrets, and difficult challenges
* Competitive leaderboards for both Fastest Time and Fewest Moves, accomodating two completely different playstyles for maximum replayability
* Fulfil your dream of becoming an astronaut
Disclaimer: There is no detonating in Detonation, despite the name. The name came from the original prototype of the game, in which the player would activate the self destruct systems on the star ship at the start of the game. They would then have to make the gruelling trek across the ship while the timer was ticking down, and after they escaped the spaceship would explode and kill all the aliens. However, the team here at Weird Walk are a very compassionate bunch and we decided it was not in line with our ethics to unnecessarily wipe out countless alien lives in a blazing inferno, even though it looks and sounds ridiculously cool. Thank you for your understanding.
(Credits: Art by Jerom, Music by BoxCat Games. Detonation © Weird Walk 2019)