Boating Marine & Lakes 18.2 APKs
- Version: 18.2
- File size: 100.39MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: it.navionics.singleAppMarineLakesHD
- Developer: Navionics
- Updated: February 20, 2023
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.70 stars – based on 36687 reviews
Bug fixing and optimization.
Here we provide Boating Marine & Lakes 18.2 APKs file for Android 4.0+ and above. Boating Marine & Lakes app is listed in the Maps & Navigation category of the app store. This is the latest and greatest version of Boating Marine & Lakes (it.navionics.singleAppMarineLakesHD). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser and click install to install it, don't forget to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. We provide direct download links with high download speed. Please note that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer for YouTube APK 17.33.42 without any modification.
All apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download violates your copyright please contact us. Boating Marine & Lakes is the property and trademark of the developer Navionics. You can visit Navionics website to know more about the company/developer who developed this app.
All versions of this app apk are available with us: 18.2, 18.1.5, 18.1. You can also download Boating Marine & Lakes apk and run it using popular android emulators.
Nautical charts for cruising, fishing, sailing and diving! BOAT SAFER, FISH SMARTER with the same detailed marine & lake charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters! This version is for Tablet only, with an optimized interface for the device’s large screen.
> TRY FOR FREE: download «Boating Marine & Lakes» and get a 2-week trial of the Navionics+ subscription.
> SUBSCRIBE FOR ONE YEAR: choose your favorite areas among our worldwide database and get the Navionics+ subscription. Tap Menu > Charts > Add Region. Chart layers will reside on your device even after expiration.
Get the most out of your time on the water: plan routes for your next coastal cruising adventure, improve your depth awareness to find the best fishing spots with our contour maps, sail with confidence knowing you have a variety of helpful features at your fingertips!
> DOWNLOAD OF CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
- NAUTICAL CHART: The essential cartographic reference based on Hydrographic Office data, Notices to Mariners, new publications, our own surveys, and reports from users. Nautical Chart provides port plans, safety depth contours, marine services info, tides & currents, navigation aids and more.
- SONARCHART™: The 1 ft/0.5m HD bathymetry map that reflects ever-changing conditions. Enhance it by sharing your sonar logs!
- COMMUNITY EDITS: Notices added by Boating app users (rocks, wrecks, etc.) and shared for all to benefit.
> DAILY CHART UPDATES
The most current nautical charts with more than 2,000 updates made every day!
- DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING: Quickly and automatically, create detailed routes, even through narrow waterways and channels! POIs are automatically shown nearby your destination.
- NAVIGATION MODULE: Advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more!
- ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize chart views to change overlay, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges, and more!
- WEATHER & TIDES: Access real-time weather data, daily and hourly forecasts, and get wind, weather buoys, tides and currents overlaid on your map. Buoy data from NOAA can include wind speed, gust and direction as well as air pressure, water temperature, wave height and other relevant marine data.
- PLOTTER SYNC: Owners of compatible Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G plotters can transfer routes and markers, update charts, and more!
- TIMELINE: View your track histories including pictures taken while tracking, POIs and panoramic images.
RENEW AT UP TO 50% OFF
After one year, you can renew your Navionics+ subscription with a discount of up to 50%. If you don’t, you can still use previously downloaded maps, along with several free features such as TRACK, ROUTE, DISTANCE, MARKERS, WIND FORECASTS, MAP OPTIONS, SYNC my DATA and GOVT CHART in US.
CREATE YOUR OWN HD MAPS
With SonarChart™ Live you can create personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Simply connect the Boating app wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter. You can also automatically share your sonar logs and help us to improve charts in your local area.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- The app is specifically designed to load and operate on devices with an OS of 4.1 or higher: check the compatibility of your device at navionics.com/support/compatibility-guides. We cannot guarantee flawless operation or provide support for non-certified devices.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play.