USPS MOBILE® 5.12.3 APKs
- Version: 5.12.3
- File size: 3.27MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.usps.app
- Developer: United States Postal Service®
- Updated: October 24, 2023
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 10 reviews
Maintenance and bug fixes
Here, we provide the USPS MOBILE® 5.12.3 APKs file for Android 4.0 and above. The USPS MOBILE® app is listed in the Business category on the app store. This is the latest and greatest version of USPS MOBILE® (com.usps.app). It's easy to download and install on your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser and click 'install' to install it. Don't forget to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. We provide direct download links with high download speed. Please note that we only share the original, free, and pure APK installer for USPS MOBILE® 5.12.3 APKs without any modifications.
All apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any APK download violates your copyright, please contact us. USPS MOBILE® is the property and trademark of the developer United States Postal Service®. You can visit the United States Postal Service® website to learn more about the company/developer who developed this game.
All versions of this game APK are available with us: 5.12.3. You can also download the USPS MOBILE® APK and run it using popular Android emulators
To all USPS Mobile® app customers, we recommend downloading the updated USPS Mobile® application. This USPS Mobile® application was created to be compatible with newer Android phones. We have also fixed bugs within the app. To receive updates to your USPS Mobile® app, please download the app here.
Access popular USPS.com® tools on the go with the “USPS Mobile®” app: calculate shipping prices (limitations apply), find a Post Office ™, look up a ZIP Code™, schedule a next-day pickup, request USPS to hold your mail, access Informed Delivery® to track packages and digitally preview incoming mail, and more.
• Check the status of shipments sent using Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Certified Mail®, and certain other delivery services. Nickname your shipments and sign up for text and email alerts to notify you of the delivery status.
• Calculate a Domestic or International Price to determine how much postage you will need when you ship a letter, card, large envelope, or package (limitations apply). Choose retail or online pricing, add any extra services you need, and view the total, too.
• Find USPS® Locations when you need to get to a Post Office™, Self-Service Kiosk (APC®) or collection box with an easy-to-filter locator. The USPS Mobile app uses your device’s GPS to show your closest options on a map, along with their Regular Hours, Special Hours and Last Collection Times, and provides mapped results with driving, walking, or transit directions.
• Look up a ZIP Code™ for any U.S. or Canadian address.
• Schedule a free next-day pickup and have your Letter Carrier pick up Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Global Express Guaranteed®, or Merchandise Return Services shipments from your home or office during regular mail delivery.
• Request Hold Mail Service while you’re away, and we’ll keep your mail at your local Post Office™ for you to pick up or be delivered by your carrier when you return.
• Scan the barcode on shipping labels with your device’s camera. The app recognizes the shipment and stores the label number, so you can stay on top of delivery status.
• Link to Informed Delivery to track packages and digitally preview your household’s incoming mail arriving soon; view grayscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces.