Switch Access 184.108.40.2065213089 APKs
- Version: 220.127.116.115213089
- File size: 11.64MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.google.android.accessibility.switchaccess
- Developer: Google LLC
- Updated: January 07, 2023
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 10 reviews
Switch Access is now a separate app from the Android Accessibility Suite. This version of Switch Access will be able to support new features.
When you start using this version of Switch Access, any preferences that you've previously set up will be automatically saved.
Here we provide Switch Access 18.104.22.1685213089 APKs file for Android 4.0+ and above. Switch Access app is listed in the Tools category of the app store. This is the latest and greatest version of Switch Access (com.google.android.accessibility.switchaccess). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser and click install to install it, don't forget to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. We provide direct download links with high download speed. Please note that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer for YouTube APK 17.33.42 without any modification.
All apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download violates your copyright please contact us. Switch Access is the property and trademark of the developer Google LLC. You can visit Google LLC website to know more about the company/developer who developed this app.
All versions of this app apk are available with us: 22.214.171.1245213089. You can also download Switch Access apk and run it using popular android emulators.
Control your phone or tablet using switches or the front camera. You can use switches to select items, scroll, enter text, and more.
Switch Access helps you interact with your Android device using one or more switches instead of the touchscreen. Switch Access can be helpful if you can't interact directly with your device.
To get started:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Tap Accessibility > Switch Access.
Set up a switch
Switch Access scans the items on your screen and highlights each item until you make a selection. You can choose from a few kinds of switches:
• USB or Bluetooth switches, like buttons or keyboards
• On-device switches, like volume buttons
• Open your mouth, smile, or raise your eyebrows
• Look left, right, or up
Scan your device
After setting up a switch, you can scan and interact with things on the screen.
• Linear scanning: Move between items one at a time.
• Row-column scanning: Scan one row at a time. After a row is selected, move through items in that list.
• Point scanning: Use moving lines to select a specific horizontal and vertical location, then press "Select".
• Group selection: Assign switches to different color groupings. All items on the screen will be assigned a color. Press the switch corresponding to the color around the item you want. Narrow down the size of the group until you reach your choice.
Use the menus
When an element is selected, you'll see a menu with available interactions, like select, scroll, copy, paste, and more.
There will also be a menu at the top of the screen to help you move around your device. For example, you can open notifications, go to the home screen, change the volume, and more.
Navigate with Camera Switches
You can use Camera Switches to navigate your phone with facial gestures. Browse or select apps on your phone with the use of your phone’s front camera.
You can also customize the sensitivity and duration of each gesture to better fit your needs.
You can record touch gestures that can be assigned to a switch or started from a menu. Touch gestures can include pinching, zooming, scrolling, swiping, double tapping, and more. You can then start frequent or complex actions with a single switch, for example, recording a gesture that swipes left twice to turn two pages of an ebook.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.