FRONTLINE COMMANDO: D-DAY 3.0.4 APK + OBB
- Version: 3.0.4
- File size: 335.21MB
- Requires: Android 2.1+
- Package Name: com.glu.flcn_new
- Developer: Glu
- Updated: May 16, 2014
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.10 stars – based on 1890243 reviews
Here we provide FRONTLINE COMMANDO: D-DAY 3.0.4 APK + OBB file for Android 4.0+ and above. FRONTLINE COMMANDO: D-DAY game is listed in the Action category of the app store. This is the latest and greatest version of FRONTLINE COMMANDO: D-DAY (com.glu.flcn_new). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser and click install to install it, don't forget to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. We provide direct download links with high download speed. Please note that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer for YouTube APK 17.33.42 without any modification.
All apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download violates your copyright please contact us. FRONTLINE COMMANDO: D-DAY is the property and trademark of the developer Glu. You can visit Glu website to know more about the company/developer who developed this game.
All versions of this game apk are available with us: 3.0.4. You can also download FRONTLINE COMMANDO: D-DAY apk and run it using popular android emulators.How to Install APK and OBB on your android phone:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- Copy the OBB folder to SDCard, ex: SDCARD/Android/obb/com.glu.flcn_new/obb_filename*
High-end, immersive tablet gameplay!
Lead the charge on D-Day as the tip of the spear in the largest Allied invasion of WW2! Defeat the occupation forces and take back France; storm the beaches, clear the trenches and liberate towns as you battle through the countryside of Normandy.
SEE AND FEEL THE ACTION!
Experience the ultimate 3rd person shooter with stunning console quality visuals, precise controls, advanced physics, destructible environments and full voiceovers. Jump into the heat of battle and push your device to the limit!
HUGE SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN!
Experience 5 separate campaigns with 145 separate missions based on the actual beach landings; Juno, Sword, Utah, Gold and Omaha. Destroy powerful tanks and cannons to allow allied forces to advance. Grab a stationary gun and unload against fortified positions. Man the Ack-Ack anti-aircraft guns to take down bombers and their escorts before they can release their payloads.
RUN THROUGH THE WARZONE!
Battle your way into the heart of enemy territory! Run through the battlefield dodging mines and leaping barriers as you move to the next cover point to avoid enemy fire. Emerge from destructible cover points to engage waves of enemies!
COMMAND AN ARSENAL OF DEADLY WEAPONS!
Take to the frontline with an array of classic weapons from World War 2. Grab a historic rifle to take down enemies accurately or, if you prefer, a machine-gun to unleash a hail of bullets. Call in Artillery strikes against entrenched enemy soldiers or shoulder a bazooka to reduce a tank to rubble.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Google account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
-This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
FOLLOW US at
READ_CONTACTS – The game reads your contacts only to allow you to invite your friends to play.
getLine1Number - This permission was accidentally included but is not used by this game. We will remove in an update in near future.