ViewIT - Outlook PST Reader 4.8 APK
- Version: 4.8
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: com.avati.viewit
- Developer: Gaduha Technologies Inc
- Updated: December 19, 2019
- Price: Paid
- Rate 3.40 stars – based on 97 reviews
Here we provide ViewIT - Outlook PST Reader 4.8 APK file for Android 4.0+ and above. ViewIT - Outlook PST Reader app is listed in the Business category of the app store. This is the latest and greatest version of ViewIT - Outlook PST Reader (com.avati.viewit). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser and click install to install it, don't forget to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. We provide direct download links with high download speed. Please note that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer for YouTube APK 17.33.42 without any modification.
All apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download violates your copyright please contact us. ViewIT - Outlook PST Reader is the property and trademark of the developer Gaduha Technologies Inc. You can visit Gaduha Technologies Inc website to know more about the company/developer who developed this app.
All versions of this app apk are available with us: . You can also download ViewIT - Outlook PST Reader apk and run it using popular android emulators.
ViewIT is the best offline email client to read archived PST/OST files on Android devices. We have designed the email client app to be responsive, user-friendly and intuitive. ViewIT offline email client reader helps in reading archived Outlook mails as well as performing blazing fast text searches - probably the fastest yet on a mobile device. It uses advanced indexing techniques to perform ultra-fast searches based on any email metadata like subject, body, from, to and text.
Following are some of the features of ViewIT:
1. Supports Viewing/searching archived PST and OST files.
2. Select PST/OST file on device or SD Card.
3. Save email attachments - supports reading MS Word, MS Excel, PDF, etc.
4. Forward email using your preferred email client.
5. Search PST files based on email body, subject, from address, to address and custom text.
6. Unicode search
7. Index very large PST archives for ultra fast search.
8. Simple and intuitive user interface.
Some performance tips and best practices (given limited memory and processing capabilities of mobile phones)
1. Try to keep the pst files smaller - 2-3GB or lesser is the ideal size
2. Try to avoid having more than 1000 emails in each folder
3. Clear cache only when the pst file has changed.