ME&MGopen 0.9.0-open APKs
- Version: 0.9.0-open
- File size: 37.71MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.adscientiam.da303
- Developer: Ad Scientiam SAS
- Updated: February 02, 2023
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 10 reviews
ME&MGopen is intended for the monitoring of the symptoms of myasthenia gravis.
Here we provide ME&MGopen 0.9.0-open APKs file for Android 4.0+ and above. ME&MGopen app is listed in the Health & Fitness category of the app store. This is the latest and greatest version of ME&MGopen (com.adscientiam.da303). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser and click install to install it, don't forget to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. We provide direct download links with high download speed. Please note that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer for YouTube APK 17.33.42 without any modification.
All apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download violates your copyright please contact us. ME&MGopen is the property and trademark of the developer Ad Scientiam SAS. You can visit Ad Scientiam SAS website to know more about the company/developer who developed this app.
All versions of this app apk are available with us: 0.9.0-open. You can also download ME&MGopen apk and run it using popular android emulators.
ME&MGopen is a software as a medical device for the monitoring of the symptoms of myasthenia gravis.
ME&MGopen is intended for patients participating in the "ME&MGopen" study and should only be used in the context of this study.
ME&MGopen allows you to perform the following tests:
* My Eyelids: this test measures a drooping eyelid (ptosis).
* My Voice: this test is designed to measure potential changes in your voice (dysarthria).
* My Breathing: this test evaluates your respiratory muscles' strength.
* My Arms: this test measures your arms' muscle strength.
* My Legs: this test measures your legs' muscle strength. It is an adaptation of the One-Minute Sit-to-Stand test.
ME&MGopen is an application that has been developed in collaboration with doctors and patients.
Its manufacturer Ad Scientiam develops self-assessment solutions for chronic diseases on smartphones.