Deaf Pad Pro 11.0 APK
- Version: 11.0
- Requires: Android 2.0+
- Package Name: canalrun.apps.deafpad
- Developer: CanalRun
- Updated: October 27, 2018
- Price: Paid
- Rate 5.00 stars – based on 6 reviews
Here we provide Deaf Pad Pro 11.0 APK file for Android 4.0+ and above. Deaf Pad Pro app is listed in the Communication category of the app store. This is the latest and greatest version of Deaf Pad Pro (canalrun.apps.deafpad). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser and click install to install it, don't forget to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. We provide direct download links with high download speed. Please note that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer for YouTube APK 17.33.42 without any modification.
All apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download violates your copyright please contact us. Deaf Pad Pro is the property and trademark of the developer CanalRun. You can visit CanalRun website to know more about the company/developer who developed this app.
All versions of this app apk are available with us: . You can also download Deaf Pad Pro apk and run it using popular android emulators.
Deaf Pad helps Deaf and hard of hearing people understand speech.
Think of it as a quick and easy note pad that takes advantage of Speech Recognition.
Hearing individuals speak into the microphone. Their speech is transcribed to text and displayed in the note pad. Deaf individuals can use the soft-keypad, if needed, to type their response.
There are Speech Recognition apps included with Android, but Deaf Pad offers several convenient features that make it especially useful:
● Simulated Continuous Speech Recognition allows Deaf Pad to follow conversations – you can place the phone on the dinner table and follow the conversation, or have the phone recognize speech during a presentation.
● Several devices can connect via a local Wi-Fi network to allow real-time communication among users. For example, Deaf or hard-of-hearing members of an audience could each have a phone or tablet to receive a real-time transcript from the speaker.
● The Speech Recognition language can be chosen from a menu – it is not limited to the default language of the phone.
● Recognized speech can be translated to a different language.
● Works with or without an Internet connection.
● Deaf Pad supports display themes.
● The note pad text size can be adjusted. Also, the note pad text is saved and restored next time Deaf Pad is run.
● Enabling Keep Alive prevents the phone from turning off unexpectedly.
With Google Play's new Family Library feature you may be able to share a single purchase of Deaf Pad among multiple users.
Deaf Pad works on both phones and tablets. It contains no Ads and no In-App purchases.
I use Deaf Pad daily to talk with relatives, at the doctor's office, in stores, …
See the free version, Deaf Pad Free, to give it a try.