NLB Pay Banja Luka 2.8.0 APK
- Version: 2.8.0
- File size: 32.29MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: ba.nlbpaybanjaluka
- Developer: NLB Banka a.d. Banja Luka
- Updated: June 29, 2022
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 48 reviews
Android 13 support.
Here we provide NLB Pay Banja Luka 2.8.0 APK file for Android 4.0+ and above. NLB Pay Banja Luka game is listed in the Finance category of the app store. This is the latest and greatest version of NLB Pay Banja Luka (ba.nlbpaybanjaluka). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone. Download the app using your favorite browser and click install to install it, don't forget to allow installation of apps from unknown sources. We provide direct download links with high download speed. Please note that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer for YouTube APK 17.33.42 without any modification.
All apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download violates your copyright please contact us. NLB Pay Banja Luka is the property and trademark of the developer NLB Banka a.d. Banja Luka. You can visit NLB Banka a.d. Banja Luka website to know more about the company/developer who developed this game.
All versions of this game apk are available with us: 2.8.0, 2.3.0, 1.3.0. You can also download NLB Pay Banja Luka apk and run it using popular android emulators.
The NLB Pay digital wallet allows you to make contactless payments at POS terminals in the country and abroad, as well as withdraw cash at ATMs. NLB Pay uses NFC (Near Field Communication) technology and payments can be made with NLB Bank Visa payment cards that have been digitized into your NLB Pay digital wallet.
The payment method is simple, fast and secure! All you have to do is unlock your mobile phone and keep it close to the POS terminal. The NLB Pay digital wallet can be used on mobile devices with Android (Lollipop 7.0 and later) and NFC technology.
In the NLB Pay digital wallet, you can digitize all your payment cards and thus enable contactless payment with your mobile device. After the merchant enters and confirms the purchase amount, just bring the mobile device closer to the POS terminal and wait for the audible signal to indicate that the payment has been completed. For purchases up to 60.00 KM there is no need to enter a PIN code, while purchases higher than this amount must be confirmed by your PIN code. All payments made with the NLB Pay digital wallet are shown in the "Card details" section.
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD
Download the app from the Google Play page.
STEP 2: ACTIVATION
• Enter your unique identification number and the last 6 digits from your NLB Visa payment card.
• Make sure that the displayed number of your mobile phone is correct, because you will receive an SMS with a one-time password (OTP) so that you can activate your NLB Pay digital wallet.
• Choose a four-digit password and your NLB Pay digital wallet is activated. You can later set up access to your NLB Pay digital wallet using fingerprint authentication or face recognition if you have these features available on your mobile device.
• Select the NLB payment card you normally use for payment as your primary card. If you wish, you can add other cards to your NLB Pay digital wallet by simply touching the "+" symbol.
STEP 3: USE
• To make a payment, all you need to do is unlock your mobile device and bring it closer to the POS terminal.
• Don't forget to turn on the NFC (Near Field Communication) option on your mobile device!
• NLB Pay is available for NLB Visa payment cards.
• Choose NLB Pay as your primary digital wallet:
- in NLB Pay: Settings - Select the Set primary digital wallet option, or
- in the settings of your mobile device
• If you cannot log in to NLB Pay, check in the settings of your mobile device "Mobile Network" whether the Proxy (server) is turned on. If it is on, disable it.
• Due to high security standards, NLB Pay does not work on mobile devices with changed factory settings. It also doesn't work if you don't use at least one of the security features of the lock screen, such as PIN or lock screen, fingerprint, or face recognition.
For more information, visit www.nlb-rs.ba